Service of Aprilaire Humidifier 110 / Best Tips for Beginner
Aprilaire Humidifier 110- The Aprilaire Model 110 humidifier is a popular choice for people who want to keep their home or office comfortable during the winter months. This post will cover important maintenance instructions for this model of humidifier.
Aprilaire Humidifier 110- The Aprilaire Model 110 is a bypass humidifier, which means that it relies heavily on your furnace to work properly. This unit does not have a water tank or heater to warm the water, so it needs the help of your furnace blower. The furnace blasts air past this little device during heating mode and force dry winter air through the wet wick inside this piece of equipment. Once the air passes over this wicking material, it picks up moisture and carries it throughout your house.
Aprilaire model 110 bypass humidifiers need to be cleaned and inspected regularly to make sure they are functioning properly and distributing enough humidity into your home’s living space. According to an article from Got Water Doctor, “All of the parts of the humidifier including the water panel, distribution tray, and fan should be cleaned at least once a year.”
Step by Step Guide for servicing Aprilaire Model 110 Humidifier:
1) Shut off the power to your Aprilaire humidifier at the breaker box.
2) Remove the water panel by lifting it up and out of the humidifier.
3) Rinse the water panel off with warm water and allow it to dry completely.
4) Inspect the distribution tray for dirt and debris and clean if necessary. You can use a toothbrush or a stiff brush to scrub away any built-up grime.
5) Inspect the fan for damage or obstructions and clear any debris that may be causing problems.
6) Reinstall the water panel, distribution tray, and fan into the humidifier.
7) Turn on the power to the humidifier at the breaker box and test the unit to make sure it is working properly.
8) Add water to the water panel if necessary after the humidifier has been running for a few minutes. Check that there are not any leaks or other problems with your Aprilaire humidifier by checking underneath it and around its base. If you find any moisture, shut off the power to the unit at the breaker box and check all of your connections to make sure they are tight before continuing.
Aprilaire Humidifier 110- These maintenance instructions should be helpful for most Aprilaire model 110 owners, but it’s always best to consult user manuals or contact customer support when in doubt about how to work on home appliances or other mechanical equipment.
Aprilaire Humidifier 110- These tips were assembled from various resources including manufacturer guidelines, blog posts, and online forums. If you have any questions or suggestions about Aprilaire humidifier maintenance, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!