How to Change Water Panel Aprilaire Humidifier?
Change Water Panel Aprilaire Humidifier- If your Aprilaire humidifier isn’t putting out the humidity you want, it might be time to change the water panel. This guide will show you how to do that in a few easy steps. Keep reading for more information!
What you’ll need:
– Phillips head screwdriver
– Replacement water panel
How to change the water panel:
1. Shut off power to the humidifier at the breaker box.
2. Unscrew the front cover of the humidifier using a Phillips head screwdriver.
3. Lift the cover off and set it aside.
4. Locate the water panel. It will be in the lower right corner of the humidifier body.
5. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the water panel in place.
6. Remove the old water panel and discard it.
7. Insert the new water panel and replace the screws. Make sure they are tight so that no water can leak.
8. Replace the cover of the humidifier and screw it in place.
9. Turn on power to the humidifier at the breaker box.
10. Check the water level in the tank and refill as necessary.
11. The humidifier is now ready to use.
Hopefully, this guide has shown you how to change your water panel Aprilaire humidifier in a few easy steps. Be sure to follow all safety precautions when working with electricity! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us! We’re always happy to help.
Change Water Panel Aprilaire Humidifier- Additional tips:
– Always shut off power to the humidifier at the breaker box before removing the cover and working on the unit.
– If you find any corroded or wet wiring, contact a professional for service before using your Aprilaire humidifier again.
– Change Water Panel Aprilaire Humidifier- Never attempt to repair electrical equipment without first shutting off power to it.
– Be sure to check your water level often so that you never run out of water!
How often do I change my Aprilaire water panel?
You should change your water panel approximately every 6 months. This guarantees that you’ll always have the maximum amount of humidity in the air, even if it has been sitting unused for a long time.
How long do Aprilaire water panels last?
Change Water Panel Aprilaire Humidifier- The typical lifespan of an Aprilaire water panel is 6 months. However, this can vary depending on the hardness and quality of your water. If you have hard water, you may need to replace your water panel more often. Always consult your owner’s manual for specific instructions.
Can I use distilled water in my Aprilaire humidifier?
Change Water Panel Aprilaire Humidifier- You can use distilled water in your Aprilaire humidifier, but it is not necessary. Many people choose to use distilled water because it doesn’t contain any minerals that could clog the system or cause problems. If you choose to use distilled water, be sure to fill the tank so that there is no air space. This will help keep the humidity levels high.
If you don’t have a high-quality water source, it can be extremely beneficial to use distilled water. If you live in an area with hard water, choosing distilled water will make your Aprilaire humidifier run more effectively and efficiently.